Thursday, May 20, 2010

Placemats to table runner

My friend Sandie gave me these placemats that she didn't want anymore, and I loved the colors in them. But it's hard to see in these pictures from my camera phone. So terribly sorry, I'm new at blogging, and when my friend Sharon is a natural at blogging and posting spectacular re-do's, I'm just getting started with posting these! Haha, there you go Sharon, you are blogtastic m'dear!

Anyways, I just sewed 4 of them together, cut off the tassels and there ya go, a nifty runner. Oh and did I tell you that the matching plates were only a $1 each at the dollar tree? I have had them for years, and only brought them out for fall and harvest decorating, but they were perfectly matched to the new runner. Love it simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment