Saturday, May 8, 2010

Ok, I'll be a blogger too...

Everyone seems to have a blog, I don't know how they do it, I can hardly find time for most things. Ok, well, I guess I'll admit that I don't make time for most things. I'm currently bulking my homework responsibility for my online class. Which is an amazement in itself, since I hadn't planned to take a college class, but it was offered through my work, so I said 'why sure, I of course have the time to do and online course'! I recently deleted my Farmville account on Facebook, since I was timing my life around when crops would harvest, then my daughter and husband got hooked on it too, and I was getting on their accounts during the day to harvest all their stuff. Wow, look at all the free time I have now to BLOG! Let's see how long I can stick with this, who really wants to read my thoughts anyways?

1 comment: